Gutters are important in any home because these prevent damage to different home components. These collect rainwater from the roof and direct it away from your home, preventing serious water damage or moisture-related issues.
Unfortunately, your gutters in Minneapolis, MN, will suffer from wear and tear after years of exposure to harsh elements. If you see any of the following signs of damage, it’s time to replace your gutters:
1. Cracks or holes – Conduct a visual inspection of your gutters using binoculars. If you see any crack, it may cause leaks and possible water damage to your foundation.
2. Separating seams – Some gutters come in sections, so there will be seams. These are prone to leaks and separation due to excessive weight of debris or improper installation.
3. Peeling paint – When water overflows from your gutters, it can cause paint of your exterior paint to peel away. It can also cause bubbling siding.
4.Missing, loose, or bent fasteners – These attach the gutters to your roof, so if these are missing or damage, your gutters can fall off.
5. Rot – Water causes serious damage to wooden components, such as windows and doors.
6. Sagging – Heavy debris that has accumulated inside your gutters cause this type of damage.
7. Mildew – When water creeps into your basement, it can cause mildew growth, which is both a structural and health issue.
If you see any of these signs, call a reliable gutter installer in Plymouth, MN, like Storm Group Gutters. We are your leading source for aluminum seamless gutters in Maple Grove, Brooklyn Park, Minneapolis, Minnetonka, and Plymouth. This type of gutter is ideal to ensure a leak-proof and beautiful gutter.
Seamless gutter is made of a single piece of aluminum that runs around your roof. It doesn’t have any sections, joints, and bolts, so you can have a clean-looking gutter system. It is also custom-fit to your exact specifications and requires less maintenance. You can also choose from a wide variety of styles and colors for added curb appeal.
If you want to learn more about our seamless gutters, call us today at (612) 251-6938. You can also request for a free estimate through our contact form.